Hi,

I am Rohit Vavaldas, a graduate student pursuing my masters in computer
science at the University of Oklahoma. I am very much interested to work on
CloudStack and excited to participate in GSoC. I am interested to work on
the issue to create an API driven SystemVM upgrade. The current flow of
updating system VM template is to first register newer version of system VM
template using 'registertemplate' API and then invoke 'preparetemplate' on
the above-registered template. So, part of this, what should I be looking
out for to develop this API and also can I please get some more information
in this regard?

Link to the issue:

Thanks and Regards
Rohit Vavaldas