Yes Rafael is right – talks are 45 minutes

Kind regards
Giles

From: Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Sent: 19 March 2018 14:04
To: market...@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org;
<priv...@cloudstack.apache.org> <priv...@cloudstack.apache.org>;
kmcgr...@apache.org
Subject: Re: CFP- Cloudstack collab conference 2018

I believe talks will be standard 45min. each, including the time for Q&A.

giles.sir...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:57 AM, Dag Sonstebo
<dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com<mailto:dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com>> wrote:
Sounds good Giles - will get the submissions kicked off.

If we have limited space / single track / limited timeslots do we need to set
some guidelines put together for talk lengths?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue