From: Nicolas Vazquez <nicolas.vazq...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 20 March 2018 14:02
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org> <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: New committer: Dag Sonstebo

Good news, congratulations Dag!

________________________________
From: John Kinsella <jlkin...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 10:58:22 AM
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: New committer: Dag Sonstebo

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has invited Dag
Sonsteboto become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

I'll take a moment here to remind folks that being an ASF committer isn't
purely about code - Dag has been helping out for quite a while on users@, and
seems to have a strong interest around ACS and the community. We welcome this
activity, and encourage others to help out as they can - it doesn't necessarily
have to be purely code-related.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no
need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Dag!

John

nicolas.vazq...@shapeblue.com