Ilya, still regarding the management server that is being shut down issue;
if other MSs/or maybe system VMs (I am not sure to know if they are able to
do such tasks) can direct/redirect/send new jobs to this management server
(the one being shut down), the process might never end because new tasks
are always being created for the management server that we want to shut
down. Is this scenario possible?

That is why I mentioned blocking the port 8250 for the “graceful-shutdown”.

If this scenario is not possible, then everything s fine.

--
Rafael Weingärtner