My vote is for 3.

On 4/18/18, 5:13 AM, "Rafael Weingärtner" <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I am confused as well. Here goes a link with all image suggestions [1]. The
    tally so far is the following:

       - Option 1  (banner in the middle of the main CloudStack section)- 1
       vote (Rafael)
       - Option 2  (a new section called “Apache events”)- 1 vote (Gabriel)
       - Option 3 (Banner aligned right and under CloudMonkey image – we can
       apply some improvements suggested by Nitin here) – 8 votes (Dag, Swen,
       Stephan, Boris, Ron, Grégorie, Nitin, Mauricio)
       - Option 4  (aligned left) – 1 vote (Nicolás)

    [1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dqjPI2PBZ3hvKr2eEWaH3Fj_hLhXUxvB

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner