Hi Ivan,

This would be a good improvement. Instead of changing the rules for the
account role based on the requirements or on demand, account can be mapped
to a new role (manually or automatic after trial) of the same role type
[User]. Do you have any use case for changing account role for Admin /
Domain Admin?

-Suresh