Hi Wido, I also very interested in similar deployment, especially combined
with the capability of setting different network bandwidth for different
networks, like
10.0.0.0/8 intra dc with 1g bandwidth per vm and white ipv4/ipv6 with
regular bandwidth management. But it seem it takes very big redesign of VM
settings and VR redesign is also required.

When I tried to investigate if it possible with ACS basic network, didn't
succeed with any relevant information.