Sorry, Wido :) I missed that part.

On 6/20/18, 5:03 AM, "Wido den Hollander" <w...@widodh.nl> wrote:

    On 06/20/2018 12:31 AM, Tutkowski, Mike wrote:
    > If this initiative goes through, perhaps that’s a good time to bump
CloudStack’s release number to 5.0.0?

    That's what I said in my e-mail :-) But yes, I agree with you, this
    might be a good time to bump it to 5.0

    With that we would:

    - Drop creation of new Basic Networking Zones
    - Support IPv6 in shared IPv6 networks
    - Java 9?
    - Drop support for Ubuntu 12.04
    - Other fancy stuff?
    - Support ConfigDrive in all scenarios properly

    How would that sound?

    Wido

    >> On Jun 19, 2018, at 3:17 PM, Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl> wrote:
    >>

    >>> On 06/19/2018 11:07 PM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
    >>> I like this initiative, and here comes the big but even though I myself
    >>> might think it is not valid; Basic zones are there to give a simple
start
    >>> for new users. If we can give a one-knob start/one page wizard for
creating