Anyone else? CFP deadline is in 5 days, so beter make up your mind :)

On Jun 21, 2018 18:53, "Stephan Seitz" <s.se...@heinlein-support.de> wrote:

Hey!

I'm also interested :) Actually planning a talk abount attaching
active/active iSCSI targets w/ TCQ and ALUA capability to a ceph cluster.

Am Donnerstag, den 21.06.2018, 15:43 +0000 schrieb Tutkowski, Mike:
> I am interested.
>

> > On Jun 21, 2018, at 2:38 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

> > Hi Andrija
> > - yes I think it would be a great idea for Cloudstack to have some
talks there.

> > Open source summit appears to be Linux Foundations replacement for
Linuxcon/cloudopen - people from this community have spoken at these before
and had good attendance

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-source-summit-europe-2018/program/cfp/

> > Sounds like an interesting place to present the products (ACS) - if
anyone interested, I'm happy to share the work(load) and present jointly,
or similar...

> > Deadline for CFP is 1st July...
> >
> > Anyone?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Andrija
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Stephan Seitz

--

Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-44
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,