That looks like the issue I was seeing – thanks!

On 8/27/18, 7:45 PM, "Rafael Weingärtner" <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Can you check this PR https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2803?

    There was the jQuery-UI upgrade. I think PRs coming from 4.11 branch are
    causing these problems. The new jQuery UI requires us to handle the closing
    of modal popups in a different manner.

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner