From: Yiping Zhang <yzh...@marketo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 9:56:33 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Release effort for 4.11.2.0

Hi, Rohit:

Back in July, there was a thread discussion here about CLOUDSTACK-10240.

The gist of it is that the PR for CLOUDSTACK-10240 was merged into 4.11.x
branch and it introduced a regression.

My question here is whether the fix for said regression is included in 4.11.2.0
RC1 and onwards ?  We are waiting for this fix to start our ACS upgrade to
4.11.2.0, so this is quite important for us.

Thanks,

Yiping