Thanks, Rene, for all of the work you’ve done!

On 10/8/18, 10:02 AM, "Giles Sirett" <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    Rene
    Really sorry to hear that. I want to say a massive thank you for all of
your work with the ansible/cloudstack modules.  I know lots of people have
benefitted from the modules, a testament to some very cool work

    Thank you and good luck with whatever's next for you

    Kind regards
    Giles

    giles.sir...@shapeblue.com
    www.shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Rene Moser <m...@renemoser.net>
    Sent: 08 October 2018 12:43
    To: us...@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
    Subject: Ansible 2.7: CloudStack related changes and future

    Hi all

    First, please note I am leaving my current job by the end of November and I
don't see that CloudStack will play any role in my professional future.

    As a result, I official announce the end of my maintenance for the Ansible
CloudStack modules with the release of Ansible v2.8.0 in spring 2019.

    If anyone is interested to take over, please let me know so I can
officially introduce him/her to the Ansible community.

    Thanks for all the support and joy I have had with CloudStack and the
community!

    Ansible v2.7.0 is released with the following, CloudStack related changes:

    David Passante (1):
          cloudstack: new module cs_disk_offering (#41795)

    Rene Moser (4):
          cs_firewall: fix idempotence and tests for cloudstack v4.11 (#42458)
          cs_vpc: fix disabled or wrong vpc offering taken (#42465)
          cs_pod: workaround for 4.11 API break (#43944)
          cs_template: implement update and revamp (#37015)

    Yoan Blanc (1):
          cs instance root_disk size update resizes the root volume (#43817)

    nishiokay (2):
          [cloudstack] fix cs_host example (#42419)
          Update cs_storage_pool.py (#42454)

    Best wishes
    René