Hi all,

Updating the CloudStack 4.12.0.0 releasing status.
Current state: cutting and building RC1, due to 6th February.

@Rohit, thanks for reporting the PR #3163 as a blocker; I have merged #3163
into the 4.11 and then forward merged it into the master.

Since the last update the following PRs have been merged:
- PR #3163 systemd: fix services to allow TLS configurations via
java.security.ciphers (Blocker)
- PR #3154 Copy template to target KVM host if needed when migrating local
<> local storage (Blocker)
- PR #3162 Fix issue with verification of ipv4 / ipv6 address (Blocker)
- PR #3133 feature: add libvirt / qemu io bursting
- PR #3122 Add back ability to disable backup of snapshot to secondary
- PR #3161 Fix behavior of multiselect in list view

To keep on schedule, these PRs and issues have been cut from RC1:
- PR # 3126 (Improve System VM startup and memory usage)
- PR # 2983 (KVM live storage migration NFS-NFS)
- PR # 3091 (Address reviewers from abandoned PR # 1597)
- PR # 2311 (optimization for applying port forward rules)
- PR # 3036 (extra capabilities for VMs snapshots)
- Issue # 3081 (L2 guest networking via UI)
- issue # 3068 (some UI additions)
- issue # 3041 (Decision making logic of which Secondary storage to be used
Secondary storage to be used)
- Issue # 3040 (Broadcast URI not set to VXLAN, but VLAN)

The master has been built successfully, I am executing a few basic tests to
ensure that RC1 is ready for general testing. After passing the tests, I
will then create the RC1 and make it available here. Please feel free to
add comments and concerns.

Regards,
Gabriel.