+1

-- Environment
ACS management + DB: Ubuntu 18.04 (tested also with 16.04)
Hypervisor: KVM hosts 18.04 (tested also with Ubuntu 16.04)
Primary Storage: KVM Local Filesystem, and Ceph
Secondary Storage: NFS

-- Tests
- build RC2
- test Console proxy
- create VR
- create user VMs
- test VM lifecycle (starting, running, stop, stopping, stopped, destroy,
expunging, expunged)
- test console proxy
- add secondary IPv6 address to VM
- live migrate VM on local storage (Filesystem/KVM)
- live migrate VM on shared storage (RBD/Ceph)
- upload, use, and remove template (testing SSVM)