Congratulations Paul!

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

________________________________
From: Tutkowski, Mike <mike.tutkow...@netapp.com>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 12:16 PM
To: us...@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: New VP of CloudStack: Paul Angus

Hi everyone,

As you may know, the role of VP of CloudStack (Chair of the CloudStack PMC) has
a one-year term. My term has now come and gone.

I’m happy to announce that the CloudStack PMC has elected Paul Angus as our new
VP of CloudStack.

As many already know, Paul has been an active member of the CloudStack
Community for over six years now. I’ve worked with Paul on and off throughout
much of that time and I believe he’ll be a great fit for this role.

Please join me in welcoming Paul as the new VP of Apache CloudStack!

Thanks,
Mike

nicolas.vazq...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com