Thanks for the info Rohit! I will update the cloudstack-www 'asf-site'
branch with the correct source code link for 4.12.0.0.

Another question, regarding the documentation. How do I update the
CloudStack documentation [1] with the content of 4.12.0.0 [2]?
Do I need access to readthedocs.org?

Thanks!

[1] http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org
[2] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-documentation/tree/4.12.0.0