Hi,

(ACS 4.11.2, KVM)

I noticed (with enthusiasm) that I can now add a second network to a VM in Adv
+ SG zones.[1]
I then noticed (with less enthusiasm) that while indeed a new NIC into the said
network is added, Security Groups for it are not set up at all, i.e. DHCP is
broken.

Can anyone shed some light on this feature, where it's going and so on?

I would have killed for this feature a few years back and it was one of the
reasons we failed to adopt Cloudstack properly, as we require a secondary
network for private/backup usage.

Also noticed "Add L2 network" button, but gives an error[2], so I reckon it
can't be used.

Are things any better in 4.12? With improved IPv6 support I am already
considering to ditch the LTS for it.

[1] http://tmp.nux.ro/J4M-Selection_058.png
[2] http://tmp.nux.ro/Mx9-Selection_059.png

Nux!