From: Gabriel Beims Bräscher <gabrasc...@gmail.com>
Sent: 03 April 2019 18:28
To: dev <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Update Cloudstack 4.12.0.0 documentation

Hello folks,

I have updated the documentation for 4.12.0.0 in the cloudstack-documentation
project [1]. However, to synchronize the Apache CloudStack documentation [2]
with [1] it is needed to run a build in readthedocs.org (if I am not mistaken).

I don't have enough "Karma" to access readthedocs.org to run the build;
therefore, I need some help on this one from anyone that can log in and run the
build :)

Does anyone know how such "Karma" is being provided?

Please correct me if I am missing any step on this build.
Thanks!

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-documentation/tree/4.12.0.0
[2] http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org