Hi Rohit,
Thanks again for the help. The requirement I'm having is to do some
extensions / modifications to cloudstack code, build binaries and deploy
them on clients environment. Thats why I wanted to prepare binaries (like
rpms or deb packages) from the code. Could you please advise me is the
monkeybox the best way to achieve this?

Regards,
Darshana

On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 17:21, Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Hi Darshana,
>
> It depends what you're trying to do. If you're developing a feature in
> CloudStack, build the src, run, test using maven. (see the repository's
> readme, see how to use simulator or maybe
> https://github.com/rhtyd/monkeybox if you'd prefer an appliance based
> approach).
>
> If what you're trying to do doesn't require changes in CloudStack source
> code, you may simply setup a test environment using pre-built packages.
>
> Regards.
>
> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav

[image: cid:ii_j6g4w8tf2_15def20db3a4a9c7]

[image: http://mitrai.com/] <http://mitrai.com/>  [image:
cid:ii_j6g5abgc1_15def2ae09b208e5] <http://mitrai.com/aws/>  [image: