I love the video Andrija

Very good point Julia - we also have a whole of catalogue community video
content hosted in the Shapeblue channel - simply because there was nowhere else
to put it
For CCC the last  2 years,  we've worked with Rich Bowen to get conference
talks into the Apache channel, but that’s only really fits  because CCC has
been part of Apachecon (i.e. it wouldn’t work for "how to" videos) ,etc

If we have people who are creating video content for the project such as this ,
it would probably make sense to create an ACS youtube channel.

Any objections ?

From a practicality side, access to this would need to work in a similar way to
the ACS twitter account: the account owner is a PMC email address, allowing
password resets from the PMC as a group. The actual login credentials  then
held by a small subset of people who actually publish.

This is a bigger decsison than Andrijas one specific  video IMO and should have
its own discuss thread , but keen to see initial thoughts here first

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sir...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com