Hi guys,
Recently we try to upgrade our infra from 4.9 to 4.13
As we check the new version of CS in our lab, we face with a problem about
scaling VMs.
For example I shutdown a VM before downgrade, then I check its state to
ensure it is stopped.
After VM is fully stopped, (by checking listVirtualMachine API) I call
scaleVirtualMachine to downgrade it but I get error which says that VM is
not stopped.
After a while (about 30s to 1min) I retry to downgrade it but this
everything goes as expected without error.
My investigation shows that a change from CS 4.9 is the root cause of this
problem.
I submit this problem as an issue in github:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/3749
It will be nice if you resolve this bug in future release of CS 4.13.
Regards,
Alireza