Hi everyone

Sorry for being off the hook for a while, I was busy with other stuff and
couldn't work on CloudStack related matters.

It looks like that INFRA ticket was closed due to a lack of feedback.
Was there a followup?

Quote:
Usually, Infra sets up new repositories for you, based on what you have on
Github. Then its a matter of deciding if you want to enable 'autobuilds' based
on a tag or branch or pattern. Or, if not autobuilds, then Infra configures
access by creating a 'Cloudstack' team on DockerHub (using your DockerHub IDs),
that team can then have read/write access to upload images. Another option is
that some projects build in our Jenkins and our jenkins user has permissions to
upload to your repos in DockerHub.

Let me know what more info you need.

Note that there is a Cloudstack-ec2stack repos already in the ASF Dockerhub,
and was configured for that repos in GH, using autobuild.
I'd vote for "autobuilds", at least for the cloudmonkey, primate and kubernetes
repos.
If this was already configured by INFRA, is there anything else we need to do?

Regards,
Gregor