Fantastic contribution!  Thanks to the ShapeBlue team for making this happen.

-Si
________________________________
From: Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 9:42 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>;
us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>; Apache CloudStack
Marketing <market...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Cloudstack developer training

Hi all

One of the biggest challenges with Cloudstack is learning its architecture and
codebase  - its big and its complicated. Onboarding new software engineers can
be a daunting process.
For the last 2 years, we at ShapeBlue have built up a set of resources to help
us with onboarding on new engineers who will be working on Cloudstack.

This has evolved into a self-study course that we call "hackerbook"- the logic
being that it's a training course that gets engineers hands-on hacking in the
code ASAP.  It's a mix of videos, exercises and other resources.

Today, we've opensourced this resource in order to make it available to anybody
who may want to learn to develop on Cloudstack.

Feedback and improvement PRs will be warmly accepted

Its currently sitting in a shapeblue repo, happy to move under ASF if anybody
thinks that's important

https://github.com/shapeblue/hackerbook

Happy Hacking

Kind regards