4.14 XCP-NG 8.2 - OK

4.14 VMWare 6.7 u3 - OK

The following issues have been retested on the RC1 branch:

#4547 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4547) wrong root disk during
the ingest bug - OK
#4514 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4514) User vm details is
readonly on UI but still can be changed via api or cloudmonkey/cmk - OK
#4460 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4460) Different format in
HostResponse and HostForMigrationResponse - OK
#4356 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4356) Revert snapshot only
if volume is not attached to a running VM - OK
#4273 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4273) Multiple L2 networks
with same VLAN cannot be created even with Bypass VLAN id/range overlap checked
- OK
#4245 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4245) VM cannot run normally
in kvm UEFI LEGACY mode - OK
#4221 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4221) cpuallocated value
shows 0 all the time - OK
#4181 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4181) Quota API don't honour
pagination and searching - OK
#4163 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4163) health check
gateways_check.py for redundant VR will fail for BACKUP router - OK
#3482 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/3482) Compute resources are
not automatically released after vm stop - OK
#4358 (https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4358) ACS unable to set VLAN
to Trunk on Distributed Virtual Switches - OK

Regards,
Vladimir

vladimir.pet...@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com