From: Nicolas Vazquez <nicolas.vazq...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 8:20 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [DISCUSS] Marvin tests interaction

Hi,

I would like to propose an idea to improve the interaction with the marvin
tests through the management server. This could be useful for development and
test environments in which tests could be easily started, configured and their
results monitored through the UI.

This could be achieved by creating a new service in charge of the execution of
the tests and sending results back to the management server, so it can display
them. A more detailed description:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4799

I would like to hear your thoughts and ideas about it. Would you find this
useful?

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

nicolas.vazq...@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

harikrishna.patn...@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
3 London Bridge Street,  3rd floor, News Building, London  SE1 9SG
@shapeblue