You set it as readonly via the updateImageStore API
________________________________
From: Rakesh Venkatesh <www.rakeshv....@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 7:14 PM
To: users <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>; dev <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Disabling a storage pool

Hello folks

Is there a way to disable a particular storage pool so that it won't be
used for further volume allocation? I don't want to enable the maintenance
mode as that will turn off the VM's whose volumes running on that pool. I
don't want to use a global setting also since this will come into effect
after the threshold value is reached.

In some cases even if the pool is just 10% allocated, I still want to
disable it so that the current volumes will keep existing on the same pool
and at the same time further deployment of volumes on this pool is disabled.

I looked at the storge tags options but that involves adding tags to
service offerings and I dont want to mess up with that tags. Should we add
a new api to enable this feature? or any other better suggestion?

--
Thanks and regards
Rakesh