Thank you and good luck Suresh, Nicolas.

Regards,
Harikrishna
________________________________
From: Suresh Anaparti <suresh.anapa...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2021 6:39 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [PROPOSE] RM for 4.16.1

Hi All,

I'd like to put myself forward as the release manager for 4.16.1.0. My
colleague Nicolas Vazquez will support me as the co-RM for the PR
reviews/tests/merges, and others are welcome to support as well.

I propose, we've a window of at least 8 weeks (2 months) to allow the community
/ users to test 4.16.0.0 and report issues, and aim to cut RC1 in Q1 2022 (may
be, in late Feb-2022, or early Mar-2022 onwards). I'll propose the timeline
details by end of this week. I hope to have your support.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts / comments.

Regards,
Suresh