Best regards,
Daniel Salvador

[¹] https://lists.apache.org/thread/z7s0774n72v4o9dnl140wvm030bxovjd

On 01/03/2022 16:56, Rohit Yadav wrote:
(phone issue sent draft accidentally)... where consensus is built without
opposition. Therefore this vote thread isn't necessary.

Refer to project bylaws https://cloudstack.apache.org/bylaws.html

Regards.
________________________________
From: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <dvsalvador...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 5:08:55 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] CentOS 7 KVM binaries

Hi, Andrija and Paul,

This is the vote thread, not the discussion one. The goal of this thread
is to account votes to verify the agreement of the community with the
proposed solution that we seem to have in the discussion thread. For
discussions, please refer to the discussion thread[¹].
The goal is to collect +1 and -1 to show the community agreement with
the proposal that we discussed.