Hi Jamie,

welcome to the community.

Cheers,

Sven Vogel
Apache CloudStack PMC member

Am Donnerstag, den 05/12/2022 um 16:23 schrieb Jamie Pell:

Hi all,

I've recently started working with Ivet and helping her out with some
of the community marketing for the CloudStack community - so just
wanted to say hi to everybody.

Ivet has recently gone on maternity leave so I'm going to be
interacting on the mailing lists regularly now. I'm very much looking
forward to getting to know some of the great members of the community
and am open to any guidance anybody may have for me. I'm going to be
picking up organising of CCC this year amongst other tasks.

Kind regards,