+1, thanks for volunteering and good luck Abhishek.

Regards,
Harikrishna

From: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.ku...@shapeblue.com>
Date: Sunday, 30 April 2023 at 10:23 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>,
us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [PROPOSE] RM for 4.19.0
Dear All,

I would like to propose and put myself forward as the release manager for
4.19.0 release. In the past, I've RM'd 4.17.1.0 release and co-RM'd a couple of
releases before that. I would like to take experiences from those to work on a
successful release.

I propose we start early, sometime in Q3 2023, with the planning, triaging,
bug-fixing, etc to get back on the traditional two-release per year cycle. With
this we can aim to cut the RC sometime in October. I will propose a detailed
timeline soon.

I hope to have your support. Please let me know if you have any
thoughts/comments.

Regards,
Abhishek