Hello Chris and all

Sorry for the late reply. I saw a previous discussion on the mailing
list above a web site. Do we have one? I saw
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cmda.html but I was wondering if
there is another web site giving other details on the project.

About community, maybe one thing that would help would be to know if
comments have been received? I submitted a JIRA task 8 months ago [1],
but since I saw no activity after task creation I do not know if the
task has been noticed. Of course I do not expect the issue to be
necessarily accepted or resolved in any particular time frame; I just
wonder if something has been missed...

    Regards,

        Martin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMDA-16