FOMmers, Chris mostly,

I'm looking at porting the Woody-Flow integration to the FOM. This is
all new stuff for me, but just to check that I'm on the right track: is
it correct that things like new WebContinuation(...) and
cocoon.forwardTo(...) can now only be done in Java code?

And that brings up a more essential point: the reason for not using
sendPageAndWait? I guess it's because of the tricks with the
lastWebContinuation thing, but I don't understand the purpose of that.
If my intuition is right it forces the parent continuation of the new
continuation to be the last created continuation for this form, rather
than the current continuation. There's a note that this will be used to
implement automated back navigation, but I don't get it yet. Could you
give some more explanation?

Thanks,

Bruno

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]