Using the 2.1m2 Scratchpad JXForm sample as I base, I managed to get my own forms with
JXForm working.  I then tried to implement validation with Schematron.  Everything
went reasonably smoothly except that the error messages would not display on screen
like they do in the sample.

I finally tracked the problem down to the following line that XMLSpy had inserted into
my xhtml source file:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>

When I deleted this, everything worked just fine.  As near as I can figure, something
(browser, Jetty, ??) assumed that the error tag belonged to the xhtml namespace
instead of the JXForm one and this broke the XSLT.

The problem is that the <error> tag under the <xf:form> tag has no namespace
associated with it when it gets returned from the generator.  The <xf:violations> tag
is also odd in that it's defined as xf:violations in the form source file, but for
some reason it gets changed to <violation xmlns="..."> when the form comes back to you.

Anyway, it would be nice to see the <error> tag get an explicit namespace in the
future.  It'd be especially nice if it worked as <xf:error>.

Not sure if this qualifies as a bug so I haven't put it in bugzilla.  It just seems to
be a very odd oversight, but something that I thought the community should know about.

-- Chris