Ugo Cei wrote:
Christopher Oliver wrote:

FOM_Cocoon has Java methods to get the Request, Response, Session, and
Context, and ComponentManager.
But is it callable from Javascript? If I try to call "cocoon.getRequest()" I get this exception:

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: getRequest is not a function".

Ugo

While waiting for a reply, I went ahead and simply wrapped the method in a new method that takes a FOM_Cocoon as an argument, gets the Request from it and calls the original method.

Oh, by the way, this is related to porting Linotype to the FOM, which I have just completed, so if someone would be so kind as to activate my CVS committer account, I'd be glad to commit it myself ;-).

Ugo