Dear All,

I have just been given permission by my client inIVA.org to open source the application I have been writing for them for editing their SQL dataset (their Archive on http://www.iniva.org/archive).

My hope is that this could constitute a sample of working with FlowScript + JX + Hibernate. It would not be otherwise useful to anyone, because it all depends on inIVA's copious data (which would obviously not be supplied).

I would either supply the App as a .gzip download, or maybe from the private CVS I use.

I imagine I would put a page on the wiki to alert people of the existence of the sample, with a link to the download.

So, some questions ....

what do you think, is this a good idea?
should/can I add the Apache license to it?
does it matter that I used my own form-framework, not Woody, JXForm etc.?
would anyone care to peer-review it (to check I have used good practises) before release?
should I publish it with a test dataset, so the jUnit tests work (if so, how)?
are there any other issues I have not thought of?

Thanks for your feedback

regards Jeremy