On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 05:42 PM, Reinhard Pötz wrote:

Without trying it ...
#{parameters.myParameter} should do it ...

no go

tried both:

#{parameters.publishedJobServer}
${parameters.publishedJobServer}

no output on either

thanks

regards Jeremy

Cheers, Reinhard

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Quinn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 4:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: can you reach sitemap params from JXTemplate?

Hi All

Does anyone know the correct syntax for getting a Sitemap
parameter in
JXTemplate?

I have tried all of the following:

#{cocoon/parameters["publishedJobServer"]}
#{cocoon/parameters/publishedJobServer/}
${cocoon.parameters["publishedJobServer"]}
${cocoon.getParameters("publishedJobServer")}
${cocoon.parameters.publishedJobServer}

The first two throw exceptions, the others output nothing. I can use cocoon.getParameters("publishedJobServer") in my FlowScript without a problem, but I would prefer not to have to pass it specially to the view in cocoon.sendPage().

Any ideas?

thanks

regards Jeremy