Christopher Oliver wrote:

I just checked in a fix for this. The problem was that it wasn't using FOM.

Looking good, thanks.

I have another question of connection handling and flowscript execution. My script currently looks like this:

function form(form) {

var model = form.getModel();

var formurl = cocoon.parameters["event-id"];

pipeline = "registration/" + formurl + "/showform";

form.show(pipeline, formHandler);

        var conn = getConnection("foo");

        try {

            if (checkRecordInDatabase(model.email, conn) == true) {

                pipeline = "registration/" + formurl + "/duplicate";
                cocoon.sendPage(pipeline, {"email": model.email});

            }
            else {

                    var registration = new Registration(model.fname, model.lname,
                        model.company, model.address, model.city, model.zip,
model.country,
                        model.tel, model.fax, model.email);
                    addRecord(registration, conn);

                        pipeline = "registration/" + formurl + "/success";
                cocoon.sendPage(pipeline, registration.asHashMap());

                }
        } finally {

                conn.close();
            form.finish();
        }
}

... so basically I have two possible outcomes of my try{} block, each calling another pipeline. I'm worried that the flowscript only executes upto that sendPage, never reaching the conn.close() in the finally{} block. Or does it?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org