Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

On Friday, Oct 31, 2003, at 19:11 Europe/Rome, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

------- Additional Comments From [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2003-10-31 18:11 -------
It's the second hint within two weeks that Cocoon seems not to handle trailing
slashes correctly:

I have experienced this problem right now. I have a sitemap matcher like this

<map:match pattern="webdav/**">
<map:mount check-reload="yes" src="webdav://localhost/webdav/{1}" uri-prefix=""/>
</map:match>

that mounts on an external DAV server.

Asking for

http://localhost:8888/samples/webdav/

gives me the following error

Could not get WebDAV resource webdav://localhost:80/webdav/webdav/sitemap.xmap

Note the double "webdav"!!!

Am I missing something, or is the empty uri-prefix the cause of the problem? Shouldn't it be uri-prefix="webdav"?

If I ask for

http://localhost:8888/samples/webdav/whatever

I get the error

Could not get WebDAV resource webdav://localhost:80/webdav/whatever

as it is supposed to be.

So, why is the ending slash transformed into another copy of the last path fragment?

--
Stefano.

Bye, Andreas