Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Hi all,

I'm working on Portlet (aka JSR168 aka Pluto) environement for Cocoon so that Cocoon can be deployed as a Portlet. Is there any interest at all for this functionality? I'm thinking about dumping it into scratchpad or separate block...

+1 definitly!

+1 for scratchpad or +1 for block? :)
I'm actually not sure about block: I guess real blocks will not have ability to define Cocoon environments and/or new Cocoon entry points (i.e. CocoonPortlet, a-la CocoonServlet). So, may be scratchpad then?

So I can use Cocoon to define portlets that can be used in a different
portlet container like Jetspeed2 (or Pluto)?

Yes, it's already working with Pluto.

I'm currently trying the opposite and got lost in the mud of the Pluto
code...

I already found a bug preventing Cocoon to parse uploads as well as preventing pluto itlsef from functioning properly. Can you apply the patch? ;-)

Vadim