Reinhard Poetz wrote:
I don't like it that we blur the Flowscript concept to achieve things
that can already be done today nearly in the same way some of you
propose. In the long run I fear that nobody knows what the Cocoon
Control flow is about and everybody talks about different things. I
think this harms Cocoon more than it helps. So please come up with
usecases which make it really necessary to go this way!

Amen brother ;-).

... but maybe I'm the only one with these thoughts ...

We are at least two.

Ugo

-- Ugo Cei - Consorzio di Bioingegneria e Informatica Medica P.le Volontari del Sangue, 2 - 27100 Pavia - Italy Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]