Tony Collen wrote:

Joerg Heinicke wrote:

The problem I saw (and because of this I removed the list) are the missing diffs (or the bad usability with it) after further additions to the page are made. Imagine in a half year you want to update the page in the CVS, in the meantime there were 10 changes in the wiki page, maybe someone reordered all the things! You can start from scratch then or try to reproduce all the changes for the CVS version - and this from version n to v. n+1, from v. n+1 to v. n+2 and so on. After the removal of the list I think we have a cleaner approach.

Hmm, then perhaps just a note of when the old docs were moved to CVS would suffice?

Exactly, and a reference to the new doc, and a space where people can comment on the new doc. So only changes go on this wiki page.

Regards, Upayavira