Joerg Heinicke wrote:

On 28.11.2003 01:30, Michael Wechner wrote:

Is there a library within Cocoon which is capable of doing RELAX NG validation, or do I need to include jing.jar from James Clark?

Before we switched to Forrest validation it was done with Jing as you can see at COCOON/tools/lib/jing-20020724.jar, that is included in Cocoon.

good, so I don't have to include it into Lenya, but can copy it during building Lenya.

Would it make sense to update the Jing library, since the most current version is

jing-20030619.jar

?

Michi

Joerg

--
Michael Wechner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]