Antonio Gallardo wrote:
Is woody fast enough to manage the 160 fields in a form? I will be glad to
hear about that. Sometimes I feel Woody is a little bit slow.

I haven't done any measurements, but with 160 fields it's surely the client that slows down. Rendering that form with Mozilla sends the CPU load to 100% on a 700Mhz PIII for a couple of seconds, and IE doesn't seem less sluggish. Sending the compiled form back to the server, processing it with Woody and serializing the XML to the database doesn't feel particularly slow.

Ugo