I'm keyseon, Min and a Korean.
I am a korean undergraduate and I am running , managing, and translating cocoon.apache-korea.org with korean.
The cocoon.apache-korea.org is translation site with korean.

Since I have sutdied Cocoon, I thought it is good Cocoon is activated and I hope to help some korean developers or user use Cocoon easily. So I established the cocoon.apache-korea.org in october, 2003 and Translating Cocoon documentation with korean began at november.

The cocoon.apache-korea.org is began from apache-kore.org. apache-kore.org is the translating project of a number of apache projects.
Now, http://jakarta.apache-korea.org, http://ant.apache-korea.org, http://cocoon.apache-korea.org, http://xml.apache-korea.org is active.

I am translating cocoon.apache.org. Moreover, I am developing some Cocoon tools for cocooners.
The C-tracer following the idea Mr. Arje Cahn is distributed in http://cocoon.apache-korea.org/application/c-tracer.html Also, I am developing Cocoon Sitemap Editor as struts-config.xml editor of Struts and making progress 80%.

Thanks.

ps. I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks to Arje Cahn who provides the idea of a C-Tracer.