btw

for a typical system (server) with 1Gbyte ram
which are the perfect settings?

or there is not one-only answer ?

if here are people that have setup production servers at the  past it will
be good to publish some configuration as examples for other people

we use the default values because we dont know what will hapned otherwise

--stavros