Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

I completely agree with that getInputStream should be added to the request interface.

Pretty pleeeeease :-)

I gave some arguments for doing it in http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104213670731308&w=2, there where also a discussion in http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=104029502400001&r=1&w=2

Cool, you still keep a reference to that thread.

There is a good search facility in marc.theaimsgroup.com, so I don't have to remeber the details, but there is certainly a reference to that thread in my long mental todo list of all the cool stuff I would like to add to Cocoon as soon as I find time ;)

> I think we agree that
time has come to wrap this up, right? ;-)

Definitively!
We see if others have any opinions about it, then it is time to do the change, or maybe a vote is required first.

/Daniel