Stephan Michels wrote:

Am Mo, den 02.02.2004 schrieb Nicola Ken Barozzi um 12:11:

Stephan Michels wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

How come with the wiki stuff with

{{{
source
code
}}}

I get this output:

<pre>

source

code

</pre>

Any way to not make double linefeeds appear?

Hmm, where does this behaviour occur? Windows?

I use only W2000, and it occurs.

Are these double lfs also in the written text files?

Not AFAIK.

Example:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/site/whoweare.cwiki?view=markup

renders as

http://incubator.apache.org/whoweare.html

After 2 days finally I got Cocoon running under VMWare with WinXp...

But the wiki example works as expected. I added a link to get the
content as xdoc.

I think there will be a problem in your stylesheet, which add more LFs
or CRs :-/

I encountered this problem in <textarea> on some versions of IE. Knowing which version is difficult, as, for example, it works with IE6 on XP but not with IE6 on W2K. Weird.

The solution is to remove &#13; from the content of the textarea. Woody uses this: have a look at [1] and search for "translate".

Hope this helps,
Sylvain

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/samples/resources/woody-field-styling.xsl?rev=1.39