Dear friends,

I'm experiencing a memory leak in an application we are currently testing, which uses Flowscript and Woody. Since continuations store a reference to local variables, and the memory leak does not manifest itself if I don't create any continuation, I'm starting to suspect that my usage of form.showForm is causing the leak.

If this is indeed the case, how can I make sure that references to local variables will be properly nulled so that they can be garbage collected? Do they get forgotten when a continuation expires? And what if I invalidate the continuation?

Ugo