Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Currently there isn't really someone against this "donation"
> here at Cocoon. Although the people that support it are very
> silent... Anyways, as I just said, please ask the next time
> on the Cocoon list before you submit a new block. Thanks.

We'd be interested in taking a look at it.  Likely in the fall time
frame, but we need to do workflow this year, and it would be great to
have a Cocoon block to start from before we get there (for once).  (So
far we've ended up with our own proprietary implementation of forms and
event caching before a Cocoon implementation stabilized.)