Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le Jeudi, 4 mars 2004, à 14:37 Europe/Zurich, Carsten
> Ziegeler a écrit :
>
> > ...I think, we should disable this feature for now and find
> a better
> > and compatible way....
>
> Wouldn't just changing the header name from
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap/Location to something like
> X-Cocoon-debug-sitemap-location fix the problem?

Perhaps in this special case, I don't know, perhaps Lars can answer this.

> Using a known prefix like "X-Cocoon-debug-" also makes it
> easy to filter out these headers when needed.

But then you have to change every component that currently iterates
over the parameters and every component has to filter.

We actually really introduced an incompatible feature and to be honest,
I don't even know where it is used and if it's useful at all.

Carsten